Thursday, September 21, 2006

Cody- Koh-dee, (N): Bad ass since 1985


So my apologies for not blogging in a while. Just been working for the most part and fiddle fartin around base. I successfully fixed my car and changed my fuel pump (its in the gas tank) and revived my dead car myself (thanks to Dad). iAll this while it was parked in the parking lot, I couldnt have been prouder of myself. Ive decided to take a train trip this summer before I leave Italy for good, so I am now budgeting and saving for that. WOOT WOOT, oh and I may be getting a new room, so disregard that last blog about my roomie, because I may not have one in 2 weeks. Oh and I get my braces put on Monday morning, little anxious but I know there will be an end to it one day (kinda like the Navy) all good things must come to an end right? Tuesday Im taking the ACT to improve my test score from last time, and so I can send it to the Naval Academy. If I get picked up for the Naval Academy then I will not go to Resp Therapy school, but spend the next 4 years going to school full time. Thats pretty much my life in a Nutshell, nothing too exciting. Oh they opened an Applebees on base, but no one speaks English so its kinda hard to order and they always get your order wrong. So thats about it, thats an update on me, nothing too exciting, just working and going to the gym. We have a Dress Blue inspection coming up, thats where we line up and the Commadning Officer walks through the ranks inspecting our uniforms, like she knows what to look for. Anyways, it takes hours and Im not one to enjoy standing in the sun in a wool zuit suit, I just hope I dont pass out.

3 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

Bad ass? Puh-leez.

Oh - and you don't need braces.

Editor in Chief said...

The Academy, huh? Wow, I'm impressed. Good luck!

Editor in Chief said...

GO ARMY! BEAT NAVY!

Wrong blog?