Thursday, October 19, 2006

I just woke up hating everything

I just moved into a new room, a bigger and better room. One that I do not have to share with anyone but me! Its funny the thins you find when you move, i.e.

-Keys to someone elses car???? (not mine, but they were behind my dresser)
- balls and balls of wires and AC adaptors and more wire
-empty boxes, and lots of em
-old papers and fliers
-and just a whole bunch of junk you dont need, but yet you still keep it (its like you move junk from one location to another location)

Not only did I bring junk I never use over, but I also tracked in 3 inches of dust from my old place. I guess my mom's method of using dust as a proctective covering isn't the best thing, now I'm having horrible allergies. Today was just a day full of errands, grocery shopping, unpacking, bank, stopped by to pay my phone bill (never fun) and I even had time to get pulled over by military police for speeding (which I was not) :( . Luckily I didn't get a ticket, I refused to sign it, and I told them that they were shooting radar while they were moving, cause I knew how fast I was going (cmon like my station wagon can speed). Well thats about it, nothing too special going on here, just there damn allergies.... aaaaaaaachoooo

2 comments:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

How come the police pulled you over for "speeding" but not when you were half-drunk and trying to teach someone to drive your stick shift??

Congrats on the new digs...

Editor in Chief said...

Because it's not illegal to RIDE half-drunk if the person driving isn't, Bubba's sis!

Sorry about the sneezy allergies, dood.