Sunday, May 27, 2007

Impending Doom

Ok sorry I havent posted a blog on this thing in a while. I forgot my password when it changed from the old blogger to the new one. A lot has happened since my last post 3 years ago, and its more than I wanna type to fill you in. Heres the skinny, I am still living in Italy and still working labor and delivery. I went and ran a marathon in Prague (26.2 miles) and I finished well ahead of what I expected. I get my braces off come tomorrow and right now I am sitting alone in my bare room waiting for the movers to come and haul my things away.

Ive lived overseas for 2 years in a very relaxed country and I am a little concerned about go back to the States and especially going to the Naval Academy of all places. Currently I wear my uniform once a month for about 15 minutes, I am far from being in the real military. Here on this base we play military, and at times that can be more annoying than the real military. I guess what I am trying to say is I dont feel ready to come home yet. I am a little worried about the whole going to school thing, its something I really really want, but is it something that I can do is the question. Lets pray so. It feels like impending doom!

1 comment:

Jillie Bean (AKA Bubba's Sis) said...

You'll do fine - we are so proud of you!

Mom